Thursday, October 01, 2009

Woah! Where've been?

Well - not posting my blog - I've still be walking around london - but failing to upload the sites I've seen!

So I've missed telling you about Johnny Blue Eyes party at Beach Blanket Babylon - see Zaynin with the feathers in her hair left (unfortunately looked a bit like a pair of gloves).

Then there's been the Easter party at Parker MacMillan in the city with Annalisa wearing my bread-roll-hat creation.

The party was part of the last tuesday society group who organise quarterly parties around london and make quite a novel experience of the night by providing entertainment throughout the night, from Opera, art installations, food, crucifiction (only avail at Easter) and even poetry. All the while dancing and drinking are happening around the venue with the horde of insatiable smokers pop outside into a variety of the smoking areas.



Listening to: Medina - you and I (Deadmau5 mix)





No comments: